• Home
  • Returns & Refunds | LED One Corporation

Cancellation & Return Policy

You may cancel an order at any time before it's fulfilled by logging into your account.

If you intend to cancel an order that has already been shipped, you will be responsible for the original shipping cost and any additional fees generated in the return process.

You may return any new products purchased from LED One that are still in unopened boxes for a full credit within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, LED One reserves the right to test returns and impose a customer fee equal to 25 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.

Any returned product that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being declined for the request of credit. Returns after 30 days will not be accepted.

Credit issued is not refundable but you may use it at any time.

Special Orders and Special Ordered Items

Special orders are orders include fixtures that LED ONE currently does not have in stock. These fixtures could be a CCT that LED ONE does not usually carry, a fixture with a different material color, and/or items that need to be ordered directly from the factory in China.

The lead time is usually 8 – 10 weeks, but subject to change depending on the factory in China, when the order is confirmed and a down payment has been made.

All special orders require a 30% non-refundable down payment. The customer needs to finish paying the remaining 70% before they receive the products.

In the case that you decide to cancel the special order the 30% deposit is non-refundable. If you would like to return the special order items after it's delivered, please contact your sales representative and we will discuss the situations on a case by case basis.

For more information and details, please contact your sales representative.