If you want to improve the security of your area the LED Distribution One team has some LED lighting solutions for you. Everyone is concerned about security and safety. The nightly news constantly shows stories of crimes committed against people or property when security fails or is nonexistent. Business owners and private homeowners are concerned with personal safety and damage to property.
Lighting is The Key to Security
Lighting is one of the keys to a good security system. Criminals avoid areas of visibility and exposure. Crimes most often take place in poorly lit areas. Good lighting can deter crime before it can even get started. There’s nothing quite like that moment when you’re caught off guard by a motion sensor that pops that bright security light on.
The LED Light Advantages for Security
If you are looking for good security lighting, LED lighting is an excellent choice. You’ll immediately feel safer with better lighting. Let’s take a look at some of the reasons LED lighting is your best option for security needs:
- LED lighting provides increased visibility with its bright lighting removing hiding places. You can direct it away from areas where you don’t want it.
- The light from LED lighting is closer to natural white light. You won’t see color distortion experienced with other forms of lighting. In fact, the lighting is clear enough to provide facial recognition at a 30-foot distance.
- Combining solar panels with LED lighting makes it easy to put lighting anywhere. You can easily light up pathways and walkways. Teamed with a motion sensor you’re guaranteed instant light anytime motion is detected.
- LED lighting can be used with cameras and security systems.
- LED lights don’t have filaments or glass that can be broken.
- If you need lighting in an area that does not have electrical power, with solar panels you avoid the expense of bringing traditional power line into the area.
- Initially the cost may be more for the lighting; however, you can easily do this project in stages if necessary, as each light can run independently.
- If lighting is needed in an area that does not get enough sunlight to support solar panels, with minor trenching the lighting can be tied to one large solar pack in an area that gets adequate sunlight.
Other Advantages of LED Lighting
In addition to the security advantages listed above, LED offers several other opportunities that make them highly desirable. Energy-efficient LED lights save 80% less energy compared to incandescent lighting. That’s a significant saving you’ll see on your electric bill. The LED lights can last up to 10 years or more so you are buying fewer lights and replacing them much less frequently.
Manufacturers make LED lights in several different types and styles to meet every need. Lights with solar panels use the sun as a sustainable resource, reducing the need for fossil fuels. Non-solar lights use significantly less electricity reducing your electric bills. Even the most remote and inaccessible areas can have lighting with LED lights to bring light and safety to an area.
If You Need Help or Have Questions, Call Us!
With LED lighting you can bring the feeling of safety and security to your home, business or public. The LED One Distribution team is available to answer any questions you might have and show you what solutions are available.
We’re excited about our products and would enjoy the opportunity of showing you what we have. Give us a call, we are here to help and look forward to your call!