The application requires a cover letter indicating your interest and a resume submitted to 12437 Bellegrave Ave, Eastvale, CA 91752 by mail.
- Create vendor accounts and verify vendor account information.
- Verify goods receipts and enter bill information timely and accurately. Review and reconcile discrepancies generated during the purchasing, receiving and billing process. File related claims when needed.
- Prepare weekly payment schedules and cash outflow forecast
- Enter credit card transactions and reconcile credit card accounts monthly
- Analyze product sales trends, inventory movement and monthly inventory level to provide monthly product sales reports and purchase plans for the management team.
- Assist with ERP system implementation and improvement.
- Analyze monthly expenses and prepare monthly expense report of actual versus budget.
- Analyze other expenses and account variances generated from currency exchange rate changes
- Analyze product returns and provide monthly product return reports to the management team
- Reconcile vendor account balances with manufacturers and suppliers. Communicate with manufacturers and suppliers for discrepancies and report defective products and find solutions for customers. Report monthly to management if any exception or abnormal movement of products were noted.
- Assist the accounting manager with quarterly sales tax report and annual financial report
- Assist with annual internal audit and review operation procedures for ineffective application or inconsistent application of company policies and provide possible solutions or modified operating procedures to the management team
- Bachelor’s’ Degree in a related field such as Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Basic bookkeeping and basic computer skills.
- Be adaptive to working in teams as well as work along under self-direction
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite is a must
- Required hands-on experience with financial software including but not limited to Quickbooks, Cin7, NetSuite etc
- Experience in international trade and business patterns in East Asia
- Traceable successful record or accomplishments on quantitative courses
- Ability to articulate with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in LED lighting manufacturing and energy saving industry is a plus
As a reminder, the application requires a cover letter indicating your interest and a resume submitted to 12437 Bellegrave Ave, Eastvale, CA 91752 by mail.